Welcome, Guest.  | 
Create a new account
 | 

Old Thu 20th May 2010, 10:43   #21
Wuchanlo

Main: Wuchanlo (Shaman)
Alts: Gravybaby

Wuchanlo is on a distinguished roadWuchanlo is on a distinguished road
"Update: 9:15 AM BST - The maintenance has been slightly postponed; Mythic adviced that the new version required several hotfixes, and to grant the quality of the game experience in our servers, we are delaying the deployment slightly until all the incidences are solved. We we will keep you informed about this subject during the day.

We apologize for any inconvenience."

Joy
Wuchanlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 21st May 2010, 08:24   #22
Soulshade
Guildmaster

Main: Sparda (Templar)
Alts: Soulshade

Soulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond reputeSoulshade has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Soulshade
Ok its happening today now

I used to be a Jedi just like you, then I took a blaster in the knee!
Sparda - Frostclaw
Soulshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 21st May 2010, 11:19   #23
Caledan
Forum Troll

Main: Merilees (Sorceress)
Alts: Delite, Aurayah, Caledan

Caledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond repute
anywhere to pre-download the patch?
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 21st May 2010, 11:31   #24
Caledan
Forum Troll

Main: Merilees (Sorceress)
Alts: Delite, Aurayah, Caledan

Caledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond reputeCaledan has a reputation beyond repute
nm, available via the patcher now

360MB
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 21st May 2010, 13:22   #25
Littles

Littles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond reputeLittles has a reputation beyond repute
err, we have a news forum?....news to me!
Littles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat 22nd May 2010, 16:29   #26
Moz
King of Over-Extending

Main: Mozley Crue (Witch elf)

Moz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to beholdMoz is a splendid one to behold
Had my first new city siege today, won 2 blue bags and a purple (one place away from a piece of sovereign). Me and Karr both got 29k renown from it, Wuch got 34k and I cant remember what litless got.

I really really really enjoyed it, it must be said (although that may be because we pwned everything ). I'd recommend everyone to come have a proper look at it
Moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat 22nd May 2010, 16:38   #27
Wuchanlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Had my first new city siege today, won 2 blue bags and a purple (one place away from a piece of sovereign). Me and Karr both got 29k renown from it, Wuch got 34k and I cant remember what litless got.

I really really really enjoyed it, it must be said (although that may be because we pwned everything ). I'd recommend everyone to come have a proper look at it
i really enjoyed it as well i will be going to every city run from now on all you poeple who aint playing pay up and lets make a guild warband and OWN SOME ORDER !!
Old Sat 22nd May 2010, 22:42   #28
Detz

Main: Detz

Detz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud of
Let me know when you lose one and still say its good
Old Sat 22nd May 2010, 23:51   #29
Wuchanlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detz View Post
Let me know when you lose one and still say its good
lost 2 and still love it
Old Sun 23rd May 2010, 11:21   #30
Detz

Main: Detz

Detz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud ofDetz has much to be proud of
Ok