Welcome, Guest.  | 
Create a new account
 | 

Old Wed 19th May 2010, 10:09   #11
Lann

Lann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to all
Id better remember to log on and break down my crests tonight then!
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 12:00   #12
Wuchanlo

Main: Wuchanlo (Shaman)
Alts: Gravybaby

Wuchanlo is on a distinguished roadWuchanlo is on a distinguished road
During each stage of the City Siege, both the defender and invader will have a chance to obtain rewards. This means that successfully defending your city can result in winning Sovereign equipment!

thats cool

citys seem quite good now you will always get to stage 2 and 3 witch means you will always get warlord and royal crests even if you lose just not as many

Last edited by Wuchanlo; Wed 19th May 2010 at 12:15.
Wuchanlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 12:26   #13
Lann

Lann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to allLann is a name known to all
Nice, the more opportunities to get warlord/sov crest the better, they are just too few and far between atm.
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 13:12   #14
Karrnock
Officer

Karrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lann View Post
Nice, the more opportunities to get warlord/sov crest the better, they are just too few and far between atm.
Meh, crests aren't THAT hard to come by from what I have seen over the past couple of weeks.
Remember the point of them was not to get you the full set, you were still intended to get most of the gear through the city PQ's, the crests were supposed to allow you to get that final piece if you were unlucky with drops.
Karrnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 14:29   #15
Wuchanlo

Main: Wuchanlo (Shaman)
Alts: Gravybaby

Wuchanlo is on a distinguished roadWuchanlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrnock View Post
Meh, crests aren't THAT hard to come by from what I have seen over the past couple of weeks.
Remember the point of them was not to get you the full set, you were still intended to get most of the gear through the city PQ's, the crests were supposed to allow you to get that final piece if you were unlucky with drops.
there puting a lockout pq chests in IC and altdorf so if you win a sov item you get a 112hour lockout stoping you from wining more or something like that and theres normally a new altdof / IC every day you will be stoped from getting

"* Reward Lockout Duration: Approximately 112 Hours (Real Time)."
Wuchanlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 15:32   #16
Lann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrnock View Post
True, but how often do we get to stage 2 so that we have a chance of getting Warlord/Sov gear??

Ive never had a warlord/royal crest on my choppa yet!
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 16:25   #17
Karrnock
Officer

Karrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant futureKarrnock has a brilliant future
Quote:
True, but how often do we get to stage 2 so that we have a chance of getting Warlord/Sov gear??

Ive never had a warlord/royal crest on my choppa yet!
Yeah not getting to stage 2 was a broken end game system though, hopefully this will address that. In the past month I have won about 5 Royal Crests and 7 Warlord, which isn't bad.
Karrnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 19th May 2010, 23:47   #18
Lann

I think i jinxed the above comment but in a good way, got a warlord and a royal crest tonight! So i bought the warlord belt and jewel, yay me, 4 pieces down, 3 to go!
Old Thu 20th May 2010, 00:09   #19
Dens

Main: Nirawen (Gladiator)

Dens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond reputeDens has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think i jinxed the above comment but in a good way, got a warlord and a royal crest tonight! So i bought the warlord belt and jewel, yay me, 4 pieces down, 3 to go!
I'll have a wild stab and say Helm, Shoulders and Chest pieces?
Old Thu 20th May 2010, 10:11   #20
Lann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dens View Post
I'll have a wild stab and say Helm, Shoulders and Chest pieces?
You must be psychic !